We handle all types of damage; water damage, fissures, cracks, settlement, soil subsidence, collapse, fractures, fire, smoke, explosions, etc. and specialise in stability and fire investigations.
- New buildings/construction works in progress, for industrial buildings, private residential buildings, residences, public buildings as well as utilities
- Buildings adjacent to the construction site
- Earth, road and water works
- Infrastructure works
- Underground and aboveground utility lines
- Tunnelling, thrust boring and other underground works (such as sewer systems)
- Demolition, piling, foundation and revetment works, shoring and propping works, lowering of groundwater level, impacts/collisions/accidents, renovation works, etc.
- Waterproofing issues: leaks, leaking pipes, etc.
- Design, calculation and drawing errors, errors in the follow-up, control and coordination by architects, engineers, surveyors and design firms
- Defective building materials and structural materials
Team of specialists
XPERTA consists of a team of specialists with various expertise, including experts from the courts.
+20 years of experience
We have over 20 years of professional experience in local and international damage treatment.
By doing a goal-oriented approach, we work with our clients to achieve a high level of return.